cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

MULTI USER ACCOUNTS

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

MULTI USER ACCOUNTS

Dear Team 

we are very old customer of Constant Contact , please help me below.

1, I want to chnage my billing plan , present billing plan is USD 295 / -  i want to chnage it USD 95 / - per month. but unable to do that , it not shows in system.

2, Multi user account how it works , we want to use it for other sister concern company name - Miles Global  , please clarify me below points.

Display name willl be MILES GLOBAL  

i would not like to share our billing to them , is it possible

same number of emails they can send as we do.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

thanks 

sanjeev 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: MULTI USER ACCOUNTS

Hello @MilesT13,

The current billing plan you are in is $295/ month. This pricing is for the 25,001- 50,000 contact tier. In order to change your billing plan to $95/ month, you would need to bring your contacts to 5,001- 10,000 contacts. We would be happy to adjust your billing once you are in the 5,000- 10,000 contact tier.

As far as having multiple users to your Constant Contact account, you would first have to be sure you have our Email Plus package. If you upgrade your account, or create a new account with Email Plus, check out this FAQ on how to add users to your account. There are 3 different user roles you can use that each have different levels of account access. This way you can ensure your billing will be secure. The pricing of your account is always based on the amount of active email addresses you have in your Constant Contact account, so if you have over 10,000 email addresses, the pricing will be over $115 (the price of an Email Plus account with 5,001- 10,000 contacts).

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.