cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make contacts Inactive Temporarily

Make contacts Inactive Temporarily

I have 19000 subscribers. I need to add only 8000, in the beginning, to warm up the Constant Contact panel. I have a Shopify store so the contacts would be synced to it. I want to add 11000 contacts later and prevent them to get synced at the same time (until I add them later). If I unsubscribe them, I won't be able to add them later and I don't want to use sign-up form since the contacts are genuine subscribers. 

I have used Omnisend and it had the feature to add "Non subscribed" contacts which could later be made "Active".

Kindly provide me help in this regard.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Make contacts Inactive Temporarily

Hi @user876814 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contacts! At this time we do offer the ability to manually set a temporary hold through your contact's details.

2019-09-25_16-58-56.png

With that said, I apologize at the time we do not offer the ability to make this change to contacts in bulk amounts like you have described. Have you tried creating separate lists? As a workaround you can always create separate lists in your Constant Contact account and delete the unwanted address. We even have the option to create custom segments to target specific contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.