Hi!
On my phone app, all of my contacts have gone missing -

what do I do to get them back?

Erin

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Missing Contacts

Hi @ErinG0 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! What mobile device are you using? Is this the most updated version of our app? Contact lists appearing empty in our mobile app is an experience we are continuing to look into, so these are helpful details to have. In the meantime, as a workaround we suggest viewing and managing your contacts through a desktop. I apologize for an inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

This just changed last night - 

other than using the desktop instead, should I un-install then re-install the APP?

I don't want to lose any data.

Highlighted

Hi @ErinG0 

That's a great question! Un-installing and re-installing the mobile app or even making sure it has been updated are troubleshooting steps we see many users take. Are you able to see your contacts in the app after doing this? It's also important to note though you may not see these contacts through our mobile app, they are not lost. They are still available in your account when viewed on a desktop.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.