cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing features

SOLVED
Highlighted

Missing features

How do I quick send? There seem to be a few features that we use regularly that are no longer visible...
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Missing features

Hello, 

QuickSend is still available in Contacts, it was just moved.  Here are the steps on how to perform a QuickSend:  Go to the Contacts tab and select the Contact(s) that you wish to send to.  Under the More Actions tab in the dark gray bar at the top you can select QuickSend.  From there you will see a screen to select the email that you wish to send.  Once you press Send it will send the email off immediately to the selected contacts.  Here is what it will look like:  

2014-05-20_1253.png

Hope this helps! 

Occasional Participant

Selecting Individual Recipients

There doesn't seem to be any way to select just a few specific contacts to receive an email. It seems to be select an entire list or nothing. That doesn't seem right. What am I missing?
Administrator

Re: Selecting Individual Recipients

Hello @OwenD68. When scheduling an email, you do have to select a list that you would like to send your email to. If you would like to send a new email to a few recipients, you will have to put them on their own list. Check out this FAQ to see how you can add existing contacts to a list. However, if the email has already been sent, you can use our Quicksend feature to send your contacts a previously sent email up to 85 days after it was originally sent. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.