cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Mobile Device?

All Star

Mobile Device?

What happened to the mobile device statistic that was on the main "my campaign" page?
2 REPLIES 2
All Star

Re: Mobile Device?

I think mobile use is going out of style; the kids these days are simply operating on telepathy.  Hence, it's no longer important to see those desktop/mobile percentages per campaign.

But seriously, yeah, we were moved to the latest version of Constant Contact a couple of weeks ago, and tinkering through it now I can't figure any way to find the splits on individual emails, only the aggregate on the last 50.

Michael

Re: Mobile Device?

Hello @TimL11368 and @mchristo. At this time, the Opens by Device rate only displays for all emails that have been opened over the past 90 days. I can certainly submit feedback for you to our product team to let them know that you would like to be able to view the Opens by Device rate for individual emails. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.