cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Business on one account?

SOLVED
Highlighted

I have a managment company which runs 4 restaruants.  I want each of these restaurants under one account, is it possible to do this?  Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Is it four different restaurants or one chain?
Valued Contributor

That all depends. Constant Contact is for one company only. You can have list for all four restaurants, but if someone opts out, they will be off all lists. You will not be able to have a signup form for each restaurant, you can only have one signup form for you account.

Re: Multiple Business on one account?

Has this changed at all, since this was first posted?  I also have a single company with multiple websites, and I don't want to have separate Constant Contact accounts to manage a list for each website's mailing list.

In my ideal world, I could have a separate sign-up form for each site, which automatically put the user into the appropriate contact group for that site.   Is this possible in Constant Contact?

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Multiple Business on one account?

Hi Don,

You don't have to have a separate Constant Contact account for your different websites, as long as the email for each business has been verified in your account. You can create multiple sign up forms whether they are inline forms, pop up forms, or landing pages. You can also create multiple welcome emails and email templates in your account as well! With every email you send we suggest keeping a close eye on the from email in your header so it doesn't send from the wrong business.

I hope that helps!