cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Test email shows up blank until the receiver clicks on it. Any way to change this?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

My Test email shows up blank until the receiver clicks on it. Any way to change this?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: My Test email shows up blank until the receiver clicks on it. Any way to change this?

Hello @MichaelO8535. Thanks for reaching out to us. I looked at the most recent campaign in your account and saw that it is mostly one large image. It's possible that the email client does not automatically download images and that's why it's showing up as blank. We do not have a way to force images to automatically display as it is up to the email client to do this.

What we can suggest is to include a line of text prompting your readers to download images to view the entire email. Also, we do find that emails with one large image and little text can get picked up by spam filters and might not even land in the inbox at all. To prevent this from happening, you want to increase the text-to-image ratio by including some more text in your email. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.