cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first Constant Contact email won't send and I can't copy?!

My first Constant Contact email won't send and I can't copy?!

I have set up my first email but there doesn't appear to be a way for me to send it! I have selected a mailing list and I got the message that the email would send to new sign-ups. I don't want it to go to new sign ups, i want it to send now but I don't seem to have a send now option! I also can't copy my email template so I can adjust and set up another.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: My first Constant Contact email won't send and I can't copy?!

HI @user83758,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  So sorry you were having issues with your first send.

I appears you may have been trying to send the default Welcome Email instead of a regular newsletter email type of campaign.  The Welcome Email is meant to only go to new contacts that sign-up through a sign-up form.

It does look like you figured it out though, as I see a sent email campaign in the account this morning!  Congratulations on your first send!

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)