cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance sending an invitation to a new email recipient

Occasional Visitor

Need assistance sending an invitation to a new email recipient

I am fairly new to CC - I have already sent out my invitations to the events and now I have two new email addresses I need to send these to.

How do I do this?

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: Need Help with your Email Campaigns?! We're Here for you!

I have created my events for upcoming campaigns.

I now have new hires that need to have these invitations.

How do I send them to the new hires?

Re: Need Help with your Email Campaigns?! We're Here for you!

Hi @EthierA 

These are great questions! When an event campaign has been created it can then be sent out to your contacts through an event invitation. Once this invitation is sent, if you have new contacts you would like to send it to there are a few ways you can go about this. You can:

• Copy your invitation and send it to a new list with just these contacts on it.
  • Copy your invitation and schedule it to the original list but narrow it down by tag to only send to these new contacts.
  • Resend the original invitation to these new contacts through our Quicksend feature.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.