cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Need help sending a Welcome email

Need help sending a Welcome email

I have created a Welcome email to send out. I can not send it. It keeps asking me to edit, or fix my info. Everything is 100% correct. I am so completely confused! Please help.

Always Grateful,

Samantha

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Need help sending a Welcome email

Hi @SamanthaL993,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  I would be happy to assist you!

The default welcome email on the accounts is an automated email that will be sent to all new sign-ups by the system.  Once you have it customized and activated, you don't have to do anything else!  That email will ONLY go to new contacts that have come in through a sign-up form.

If you would like to create a regular email campaign to manually send out to your contacts, you can do that also. 

The other option is to use an automated email series to send it out automatically to contacts you add to a certain list.  That option is only available in the Email Plus plan, but would allow you to send it to contracts other than the ones coming in through a sign-up form, such as new contacts you add yourself.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)