cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Constant contact question here - does this show on every email you blast out?

Highlighted

New to Constant contact question here - does this show on every email you blast out?

Capture.PNG

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: New to Constant contact question here - does this show on every email you blast out?

Hi @PatrickP084

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm so glad you reached out about this. The Constant Contact Branding does display on every email as long as you are in a trial account. However, should you convert to a paid account you can request that we remove that branding, in which case your footer would display the same except without the logo. Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!