cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie / Three Questions: graphics, view in browser, send file to another account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Newbie / Three Questions: graphics, view in browser, send file to another account

Greetings,

1. I'd like to have a graphic atop the mailing, unfortunately there's a small white area above.  I'd like to be full bleed with my graphic.

2. I'd like to include the functionality of "difficulty in reading / view in browser", not sure how to do that.

3. Lastly, I've created a mailing in my personal ContstantContact account and would like to send it to a client's account that I have the login information for.

Thanks!

Jim G.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Newbie / Three Questions: graphics, view in browser, send file to another account

Hello @JamesG3859,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! We are happy to have you as a part of Constant Contact. I have some helpful articles for you to review that explain exactly how to accomplish your requests.

1. Inserting graphics

2. View as webpage link

3. We provide a service where we will copy a campaign from one account to another for only $49 for you. If you are interested in this please call us here.

I hope that this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!