cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Newsletter Editting

Highlighted

Newsletter Editting

Hi I am trying to edit the "buttons" background color. However, the editing options are not allowing me to do so. Please help!
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Newsletter Editting

Hello @ChanelB60 

After taking a peak at your account, it seems that your email editor is set to Basic editing. The easiest way to make these changes is if you switch that to Advanced editing. This will give you options to change the colors throughout your email! 

On the top right, you should see this button:

2015-02-23_1139.png

When you toggle this button over to Advanced Edit, you will then see a list of options for global Colors & Fonts on your left:

2015-02-23_1145.png

You will then be able to click on the color you want to change and select a different one from the color palette:

2015-02-23_1156.png

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

on the top right of what?  where is that located

Honored Contributor

Hi @DeniseF4 

Apologies for the confusion. Your account is already in the advanced setting. You should see all the color & block options on the left while in your emails.

Hope that helps!