Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Yelp Social Media Icon per your Article

Highlighted
Visitor

No Yelp Social Media Icon per your Article

I'm following the steps you provide here

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5770-insert-a-social-media-icon-int...

And there are no icons for Yelp, can you please tell me how and where to get this?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: No Yelp Social Media Icon per your Article

Hello @EricS263,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I already assisted you through email but I wanted to reply here in the Community as well in case another customer has a similar question. We currently do not have the option for a Yelp social media icon in our updated Third Generation editing system yet, which is what you are using now. The article you read has instructions for putting a Yelp icon in our Second Generation editing system. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. I also tracked your feedback which will go straight to our engineering team and hopefully we will have more social media icon options soon. A workaround is to add a link to your Yelp page into one of our buttons so your customers can still visit your page from your emails! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.