cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothings Free

Nothings Free

In an attempt at trying to register for free trial (Veterans& Seniors Domino Club ) it doesn't work? The registration process. save yourself some time and bring money.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Nothings Free

Hello @GilbertF99. I see you were able to set up a trial account with us. Constant Contact offers a free 60-day trial of our products. You can create as many campaigns as you'd like and have access to all different types of campaigns. During the 60 days, you can send to up to 100 unique contacts. We do not ask for a credit card unless you decide to purchase one of our plans. 

If you have any questions during the trial period, please don't hesitate to ask! You can post here in the Community or contact Support at the hours listed here

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

GilkbertF99

You are correct.   I too, signed up for the free trial.  Got my first email ready to send and ......nothing. 

Apparently,  you MUST sign up MORE email addresses for it to work.  I already added 90 when setting up the account.   My interpretation is  that

A> you MUST buy an account.

B. Constant Contact wants to collect email addresses from people you know.

Time to look elsewhere.

Tags (2)

Hello @JohnH2274. During the 60-day free trial period, you can use the account to send to up to 100 contacts. These can be a list of customers or a small test group. These contacts are for your use as we acknowledge your ownership rights in such contact lists as stated in our Privacy Statement. You can use your trial account for 60 days. After that, the trial will end on its own and you will no longer be able to send from the trial account. 

May I ask what happened when you tried to send out your first campaign? Did you see any error messages? Please let us know.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.