cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Number of Contacts

Occasional Visitor

Number of Contacts

Hello There!

We are new to Constant Contact and trying to figure out if this is going to be a feasible tool for our marketing programs. We wanted to know, how many contacts can be emailed in a month? The pricing page suggests "Price based on the number of contacts". What is the base price for a certain number of contacts? and what will be the pricing/contact after that limit is reached? Or is there any customized plan? We are tentatively looking at around 500K contacts database to be communicated on a monthly basis.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,

-Steve

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Number of Contacts

Hi @SteveB1278 

We're happy to hear you're interested in using Constant Contact! The good news is there is no limit of how many contacts you can email in a month. Though emailing to a large list of contacts will increase your monthly bill. As you've mentioned the level of active contacts in your account does play a role in your pricing. Our billing system is also based on the email plan you are under, if you prepay, and if you are a non-profit. 

While our pricing page shows the base pricing of $20 for the lowest level of contacts, accounts also have the Plans & Pricing page with this information. I apologize this page doesn't show the pricing for a contact level of 500k. Instead we suggest speaking to our Sales Department. These agents can help go over pricing based on your needs.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.