cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Placing two pictures side - by - side in a template

Hi CaseyW6,

It's very possible that the 2 images you're trying to add side by side are too wide for the block.  To find out the width of your block, you would want to click on Advanced Features > Edit Style Sheet on the left.

Then scroll down to the bottom and you should see something like this:

.LEFTCOL{
width:205px;
}

.RIGHTCOL{
width:350px;
}

.TEMPLATEWIDTH{
width:600px;
}

If you're trying to add an image on say the left, in this instance, your two images should be no wider than 205px and if on the right, no wider than 350.

If your 2 images are wider than the px width listed under StyleSheet, it will stretch out the block or it will make the image go to the next line down.

I hope that helps!

Regular Visitor

Trying to put 3 images side by side by side at the top bar

I'm trying to put 3 clickable icons next to each other on the top bar.. my top bar is actually on the bottom. Im using the music newsletter with the guitar on it...

anyone know how to do it? when I add the one it works, but when I add the second it puts it under the other one and not next to it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to put 3 images side by side by side at the top bar

Hello,

I would use tables.  This way you can insert 3 tables side by side and insert your images in each one.

Here is a video I made to show you how you can insert tables into your email.  Let me know if that doesn't work for you!

Tags (3)
Occasional Contributor

Images not lining up - please help!

When I preview my email it looks great - when I send to myself it looks great but others who receive it the images are all over the place...please help me fix this issue.

Brooke

Re: Images not lining up - please help!

Hi Brooke,

I am sorry to hear this is happening. What is the name of the email you are working in so I can take a look? Also, do you know what email clients others are seeing this happen in?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor

HOT NEWS!

It looks great in CC preview and in my Outlook Wed App email - but in my standard Microsoft Outlook and my supervisors email it has all the images all over the place....HOTNEWS looks bad.jpgHOTNEWS looks good.jpg

Thanks for the information. Can you go ahead and test out "CTCT HOT NEWS!". I've added your images into a table to resolve this. The table makes sure your images stay side by side. It's simple to put in and available right on the toolbar of the block! 9-16-2013 10-24-44 AM.jpg

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Contributor

Great job Hannah - you rock!!

Occasional Contributor

One last question - if you can help...

I have the font as ariel at the bottom of the email but it looks like times roman - doesnt it? last ques.jpg

You're right, it looks like the formatting might have been set incorrectly. Can you try using the "Clear Styles" option on the toolbar to remove and then re-format the text?

This should work!

Hannah M.