cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

Occasional Participant

Please help

Our company is new to mailing campaings, so we have been doing just test emails for now. The problem is that the delivery rate is almost 0% all the time! I send to the company email directions and none of them even goes to spam, I even put some of my personal directions that recieves a lot of junk mail and still does't goes through, what should we do? I've read all the help articles about bounces in the page but still don't know what to do

5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Please help

Hi @Insurex01,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Sorry you are having some delivery issues.  

In looking at your account, it is a new account and the authentication was just turned on today and is not fully active yet.  It does take 24-48 hours for authentication to be fully deployed..  Your domain email addresses are bouncing as "other" and most likely caused by the authentication not being fully active yet.  Please give it another day or two and test again.  You can get an overview of Constant Contact authentication at this link.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I tried it again and it's worse than before, my delivery rate used to be 16% aprox, now is 9%

Is weird because in my campaign page says that the delivery rate is 100%, but the report page shows that almost every mail bounced, which is probably true since I didn't recieve the mail on any of my email accounts

CTCT Employee

Hi @Insurex01

Sorry to hear that issue hasn't been resolved. Most likely, the authentication has not fully processed yet.

However, for more advanced troubleshooting with the authentication, please contact our Account Review team.

Have a great day!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

My country is not available on the Account Review's phone numbers list

CTCT Employee

Hello @Insurex01,

I apologize that those numbers do not work. Another number to try would be 1-339-222-5900. Please reach back out to us with anymore questions or concerns. Have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H