cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-set Campaigns

Highlighted

Pre-set Campaigns

Is it possible to upload my own campaign template(s), as long as I conform to your terms and conditions?
Tags (2)
15 REPLIES 15
Honored Contributor

Re: Pre-set Campaigns

You can upload your own HTML. It would have to be tested to make sure it's clean and within the design limits of the program.

If you intend to use the AutoResponder function you won't be able to use it as for what ever reason that system can only use content created from a Constant Contact template.  ( A REAL LIMITATION )

Tony Schaefer
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Templates

I would like to create my own template. Can I do that?

Re: Templates

Hi Denise,

You can create a custom email in HTML or XHTML code. Please note, this won't be a template in the account but will be an email you can copy to use again. To do this you will want to click to "Create" a "New Email" and then choose "Custom Code Email". You will be walked through the process of creating this email.

8-22-2014 8-51-42 AM.png

We've got lots of resources available to help with this process if needed. If you are looking for a template instead, our custom services team might be able to help for a fee. Here's a list of available services. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

where can I add my own html

Your support says there should be a button that says use your own code, but I am not able to find this. http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5252-create-a-custom-code-email-camp...

CTCT Employee

Re: where can I add my own html

Hello @SpencerL96

In order to create your own custom code email, you will want to follow the steps we have in this FAQ instead: Create a Custom Code Email Campaign

To create a custom email campaign with your own code:

-Click Campaigns on the left-hand side of the page.

-Click Create

-Click Send an Email 

-Then click "Create" in the Custom Code Email section of the overlay.

2015-04-09_1213.png

You can then name your campaign and continue in order to choose which email format (HTML or XHTML) you would like to use to compose your email. After you click Next from here you will see an Advanced Editor link on the bottom left-hand side of the page. This is where you can put your code. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

custom html for autoresponder emails

i really need to use custom html for the autoresponder emails, how is that not possible to do?

Re: custom html for autoresponder emails

Hi @SamD7794

At this time custom HTML or XHTML emails are not compatible with Autoresponders. You are welcome to use an customize one of our templates to work for you if you want!  Thanks for posting your feedback on this feature!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever stated WHY that has never been an option?  The program team thinks its not a good thing?

Development can't do it?

Is the a technical reason?   It would make the AR so much stronger and more powerful.

CTCT Employee

Hello @Clique_Marketing

The custom code editor and the Autoresponder system can at times have some issues that would cause a series to not send correctly.  This is why it is not available for use.