cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Pre-set Campaigns

Honored Contributor

Re: custom html for autoresponder emails

(scratches head after reading the reason)
Certainly sounds fixable if someone wanted to.

html

Does CC support image mapping and can I use my own html.
Tags (2)

Re: html

Hi @richm669

You are able to create an email that uses your own HTML or XHTML where you would be able to code an image map if you wanted. Just a heads up, this wouldn't be trackable and not all email clients will be able to read all of the links. We've got the details on how to do this in an FAQ for you! 

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Re: html

Slice the images yourself and use the CTCT table function to align and assign different links to each image.

Less problematic.

Occasional Visitor

How about letting us design our own emails!!!!!!!!

I used Constant Contact 4 years ago, and I could use a template and enter my own html and css. What the hell happened? Then when I ask support for answers, they send me a link to an outdated doc.

All I want to do is use my own background image in my email campaign and can't do it. 

I custom coded an email with my own background image, and can't save it as a template. Then "Tier 2" decided to "help" me with custom coding, and they put a background image over my background image!

I have seen page after page of people complaining about this, but no answers! And what's the voting about???? Just answer the freaking question!!!!

Re: How about letting us design our own emails!!!!!!!!

Hello @DianeH390. It is still possible to create a custom code email. I apologize that you were given an incorrect link on how to create a custom code email but I am including the updated link here. At the moment, the only way to insert a background image into an email using this editor is to use custom code but this is something I can certainly provide feedback for to our developers. We want our customers to have a great experience while creating their emails and be able to customize them the way they would like to. 

For custom code emails, they are not able to be saved as templates at this time. What I can suggest is to create a folder and put your custom code email into the folder so you can access it quickly. You can then make copies of the email from that folder. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.