cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customers are currently being directed to the wrong department when calling into Support. We are working on this issue and will update you as soon as we know more.

Problem with Facebook ap

Highlighted
All Star

Problem with Facebook ap

I wanted to add a sign up using the Facebook ap but when I clicked on the "Select the Facebook Pages to add Constant Contact - Join My List

to:" it only listed two other facebook pages that I manage -- not the one that I needed.  How do I add mine?  

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Problem with Facebook ap

Hi @BCH_Park,

I'm sorry you aren't able to connect a specific page with the Facebook Join My Mailing List App. It is a personal Facebook page? If so, please note that this app only connects with Facebook business pages - it cannot be added to a personal profile.

You can, however, post your Sign-Up Form URL to any personal Facebook page. (Note: you'll want to shorten the link using a URL shortener so it looks cleaner in your posts.)

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Thanks -- I'm not sure exactly how it got fixed but it did.  I think I was looking for it to add a "button" but instead I have a menu choice on left.  All's ok. 

CTCT Employee

Great @BCH_Park, we are glad that everything is working for you now. Thank you for asking your questions in our community, we really appreciate that!

Trev S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!