cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Question about adding an address

Highlighted
Visitor

Question about adding an address

I have a patron who previously unsubscribed to my list but now wants to be back on. CC won't allow it due to the previous unsubscribe. Is there a way to bypass this and get the address back on my list?
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Question about adding an address

They have to sign up again.  You can't add them.

Do you use a sign up form?

CTCT Employee

Re: Question about adding an address

Hello @MichaelN96 ,

Thank you for reaching out.  @Clique_Marketing is right. In order to re-subscribe someone onto to your mailing list, they do have to sign up again. This can be done by sending them the URL to your sign up form. You can find this link by going to your "Sign-up Tools" page which is accessed from the "Contacts" page. Once you are on the "Sign-Up" tools page, click on the "Actions" tab right next to the sign-up form and select "Form URL." Now, a link should pop-up on your screen. From here, you can copy that link and send it in a personal email to your contact. Once the message is received, all the recipient will need to do is click on the link and fill out the form; thus, getting them back on the list.

Here is a screenshot to help guide you:

sign_up_tools11111111.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!