cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Question

Are there more templates available after signing up for paid account?
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Question

Hello @MARYB014 , 

You have access to all templates within your account during a trial (both standard and plus campaigns).  If you are looking at the templates and do not like the ones listed, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a button to "View All Templates" this will show you all available templates for the campaign type that you have selected.  

2015-01-19_0951_001.png

Visitor

templates?

What happened to the website? where are all of the other templates?
CTCT Employee

Re: templates?

Hello @Kimkrupppepe,

I apologize for the confusion. We have begun updating all account to the new Constant Contact Experience. In the new experience all templates are now mobile responsive and have all been updated. To get a full tour of the new experience please take a look at the FAQ below. 

The Experience Upgrade

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

More Templates

Hello, Just curious, do you have more templates? Or is what you see what you get? The templates just never seem to change.
Marketing Advisor

Re: More Templates

Hello @GregL133, we really have made a push with our templates to move towards having mobile responsive templates. In our push to go mobile please look for the mobile icon showing it is mobile responsive. You will find when scrolling to the bottom of the page there will be a link to view all templates and hopefully that will help you to find the perfect template. 

templates.png

Tags (1)