cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Constant Contact problem -- "Oops! We couldn't save your changes"

Highlighted
Visitor

Recurring Constant Contact problem -- "Oops! We couldn't save your changes"

Hi.  I'm using a new template that CC created for me.  At least 4-5 times today, I've gotten this error and my changes have been lost.

Please explain.  Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 5.08.05 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Recurring Constant Contact problem -- "Oops! We couldn't save your changes"

Hello @RobertD8228. I'm sorry that you are seeing this error message when you are working on your email. Sometimes this error appears as the result of a browser issue. I can see from your screenshot that you are using Safari. Have you tried using a different browser to see if the error appears then? Please let us know if you are still having trouble and we can further troubleshoot from there.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I have this same issue on 1 computer in particular. It's maddening... The newer template system has some bugs that still need to get worked out. Note: No other websites have any issue on the computer.

Hi @MattW267

Sorry to hear this! I took a look at your account and can see you currently have an open ticket with our upper level of support to further troubleshoot this experience. A member of this team will reach out to you directly with any further updates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.