cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

SOLVED
Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi @CjP97 and @GaryH090 

Thank you both for reaching out to the Community with this feedback! The good news is our new landing pages do offer the ability to both edit the thank you page and add a re-direct link to it as well. When creating a new landing page, click on the content section on left-hand side and scroll down to the Thank You Page header. This is where you can see the place to edit it's description and the "Display Download/ Redirect Link" toggle to paste your desired link.

2019-09-11_14-35-23.png2019-09-11_14-36-26.png

Doing this allows you to customize your Thank You page. I hope this helps!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

The workaround does not work for me because the WPForm does not allow my customers to choose a mailing list to sign up for. You have to create a separate form for each list you want to offer.

Tags (2)

Hi @EpicS9 

You are correct, our plugin does not allow you to select more than one list to join. At this time we also do not have any update about redirecting to a different page. Because of this we suggest taking a look for another inline form plugin compatible with WordPress that might have this capability. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

This is a HUGE oversight. You should priotize this feature immediately.

Regular Visitor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add this feature. The hacks I am putting in place are disgusting.

CTCT Employee

Hello @TonyM466,

Thank you for expressing that you would like this feature as well. We will definitely submit your feedback on this! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I would also like to see this feature added ASAP. 

Not having the ability to re-direct adds additional steps in my funnel.

Hi @CjP97 and @GaryH090 

Thank you both for reaching out to the Community with this feedback! The good news is our new landing pages do offer the ability to both edit the thank you page and add a re-direct link to it as well. When creating a new landing page, click on the content section on left-hand side and scroll down to the Thank You Page header. This is where you can see the place to edit it's description and the "Display Download/ Redirect Link" toggle to paste your desired link.

2019-09-11_14-35-23.png2019-09-11_14-36-26.png

Doing this allows you to customize your Thank You page. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

Hello,

I just tried started playing with the Landing Page feature today. This is still not really acceptable for my client as it appears that this is hosted on a Constant Contact server and not embedded within our webpage. So, once again...almost there but not quite. I really can't believe how difficult this is to get a form to look like we want it to look, with a custom look and feel, with a custom confirmation page. This is 2019...it should not be this hard!

All Star

Thank you on Sign Up Forms

Is the response to someone's completion of a sign-up form customizable? We want to be able to change the message after someone fills out name, phone, email to say "Thank you! Someone will be contacting you shortly." Is this possible?

Re: Thank you on Sign Up Forms

Hi @JimS972

Great question! I can completely understand why you would want to customize the Thank You page on your sign up form. I apologize this is not a feature we currently offer. However I would be happy to track this request in your account and submit your feedback to the appropriate teams!

Frankie.P