cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

Occasional Visitor

Re: Redirecting to my Thank You page with standard embedded Sign-Up form?

This feature is a must for the simple reason of tracking and measuring your conversions through already existing pixels from FB / Google etc! That way the conversion event becomes part of the campaign. Otherwise you'll always have to check time stamps and emails added to list on Constant Contact and match that back to your campaign. Pretty painful!

Please add this feature as soon as possible.

CTCT Employee

Hi @MattPack9160

Thanks for joining us in the Community and for your feedback! Although this feature isn't currently available in our product, we suggest visiting our Marketplace, where we advertise many different sign-up form integrations that may have the type of functionality you were looking for regarding being able to redirect to a thank you page. In the meantime, we will pass along your feedback to the appropriate team that you are interested in this feature. 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

This is a definite must-have feature. I am surprised that this feature isn't available and should be made a top priority for the developers. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @KevinH6942,

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We completely understand why you would want to have this feature. I would be more than happy to submit your feedback as well for our engineers to review. Thank you for letting us know, and I hope you have a wonderful day!  

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I also had this issue and it drove me crazy. Completely agree that this should be functionality that exists within constant contact because that's what email marketers are currently doing. Anyhow, I found a way to accomplish this but had to use the WPForms plugin so I just wanted to share to help everyone else out.

The WPForms plugin can connect to Constant Contact and there is a confirmation setting within the form settings that allows you to redirect to any URL like a thank you page. I used elementor to create the landing and thank you pages. Elementor allows you to use the WPForm shortcode to imbed into the landing page.

Super simple and works great, good luck!

John

CTCT Employee

Hello @JohnM0019,

Thank you for sharing that workaround!  Long-term we would of course want to be able to provide for all of your needs without having to resort to third-parties, but we're glad that you've found something that works for you.  We'll continue tracking the feature requests so hopefully we can make it simpler for everyone in the future.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.