cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

SEtting up an account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

SEtting up an account

I have a few complaints and the practically unused trial.

1. We are mindbody clients and we have 3 months free of charge

HOwever, the staff member who is in charge of the emails could not log into constant contact to send the weekly emails. So she's still using our old provider. I am away in Europe until Jan 31 and unable to get anyone from constant contact on the phone or on chat during the time that I could communicate. 

2. The email that I use to communicate with is my personal email, however the email for my business is different. My assistant manager reads all the emails but I am the one who pays for new suppliers. The studio's email is.... but the email that I use to communicate is ....

3. I would like to set up a contract with constant contact and stop using our old provider. However I keep on getting phone calls. I was supposed to get an email from my sales rep. I have looked in my email ...... but have not found an email from him. We have a list of 9,000 names - send out a weekly email, a quarterly newsletter and timely updates for class changes and workshops.

I have sent, I believe a couple of emails from this account. Please reply to my personal address and not the address that is listed on the account. Thank you .....

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: SEtting up an account

Hi @WendyV839

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear this is the experience you've had and would be happy to help. If you are unable to login, I would suggest requesting a forgot username email, or even resetting your password. For your account security, assistance with gaining access does have to be done by phone. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our Support is currently open, and available to speak with.

As for the email from our Sales Department, I can see in your account sales emailed you back on the 14th. Was this not the email you were looking for? What exactly was sales sending over? Having these details can help us make sure you receive the correct information.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.