cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

SMS marketing

Occasional Contributor

SMS marketing

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: SMS marketing

Hello @DavidD838

I'm sorry for the delayed response to this! At this time, we do not have an SMS marketing option but we do have some great blogs on how to integrate it into your email marketing! We also have our Text to Join feature which allows your customers to sign-up to your lists through text. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)
Advisor

Email is producing slowly diminishing returns because people hate it due to all the spam. We really do need to start slowly replacing email with SMS. The millennial generation and anyone younger, which is a huge part of our market (and that of many retailers!) uses phones and text, not email. Without an SMS option, the effectiveness of email alone is going to continue to diminish. 

Can you tell us if there is an SMS option on the horizon? Is is something Constant Contact is working on? If not, we can find another company. But I've been with you for so long and trust you so completely that I would prefer to use CC if this will be coming in the future.

CTCT Employee

Hello @hvhibiscus,

We completely understand why SMS marketing would be an important tool to use, and we are currently working on possibly implementing that into our product. We do have many integrations as well that do SMS marketing that you can find in your account as well under the integrations tab. We do appreciate your feedback, and I am more than happy to submit it over to our engineers for review.  Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SGH
Visitor

Hi What are the integrations that offer SMS marketing?  Has there been any development with Constant Contact offering SMS reminders for events, this would be very beneficial? 

CTCT Employee

Hello @SGH,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While we don't have an SMS marketing tool developed by us yet, there are a number of 3rd party apps. You can find some of the apps that integrate with us in "The Marketplace."

Though we can't offer support for these products as they're not developed by us, you're free to check out each one and decide which would work best for your purposes and budget, as well as what their developers offer in support.

Additionally, there are a number of SMS apps that integrate with Eventbrite, and it might be worth reaching out to their support to discover how their system can work for SMS event reminders. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread or create a new one and we'd be happy to assist. 

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.