cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing campaign content on business page facebook not personal

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Sharing campaign content on business page facebook not personal

How do I share my recent email campaign on my business page of facebook, not my personal one?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sharing campaign content on business page facebook not personal

Hello @ToryT. If you would like to use Social Share to post your campaigns to your business page, you will first need to be an administrator of the business page that you would like to connect. If you are an administrator, you can then connect your page to your Constant Contact account. You can also check out this video that will give you more information about Social Share.

If you do not have an administrative role for the business page, you can use the Share URL to manually post your campaign. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem. I am an Administrator on the business FB page, but when I click the FB icon under the Options link on the Social Share page, it tries to connect my personal page. There is not even an option to connect another page. Very frustrating!

Hi @KatieS468,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with connecting your social media page.

I just want to make sure we're thinking of the right page. What page are you seeing in regards to your personal account?

This page/window will pop up when you initially attempt to connect to Facebook and you have to log in/be logged in to your personal account to proceed before it allows you to choose your business page.

2016-10-20_17-33-38.png

This page will come up if you've already connected to your personal Facebook account and will give you the list of personal and business pages associated with your Facebook account to choose from. If this is the page you're stuck on and your business page is not an option then I recommend disconnecting any existing pages on Social Share for Facebook, going to your Facebook account and deleting the Simple Share by Constant Contact app under Apps in the Settings, and then returning to Social Share and starting fresh. 

If that doesn't work please reach out to us here or at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we will continue to troubleshoot. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I am having the same issue with linking the social sharing to a business page. We manage multiple business pages and only one of those pages comes up as an option to link to. Unfortunately, it's not the page we need. I've tried uninstalling the Simple Share under the app setting and still no luck. 

Please advise on what else can be done to correct this. 

Thanks. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @DeeL85,

Thank you for your response. 

If you are not seeing these accounts, the most common problem here is that the account that you are signing into with Constant Contact does not have admin privileges for these business profiles. I recommend reviewing the steps mentioned by Caitlin in a previous post to resolve this.

@Caitlin_M wrote:

If you would like to use Social Share to post your campaigns to your business page, you will first need to be an administrator of the business page that you would like to connect. If you are an administrator, you can then connect your page to your Constant Contact account. You can also check out this video that will give you more information about Social Share.

If you do not have an administrative role for the business page, you can use the Share URL to manually post your campaign. 

Please let us know if this does not work for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!