cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up for sixty-day free trial so I could add an email sign in form pop up to my new website. When I click "Add signup form" I'm told I need to upgrade to use this feature. Since it's a new website, I don't have any followers. Free trial is useless to me if I can't use it to get followers. Am I missing something?

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Sign up form during free trial

Hello @BobG4466,

Thank you for reaching out to us today.  I understand that having the ability to build your list during the trial phase would absolutely be a benefit.  I have passed that feedback along to the appropriate teams for review.  The trial as it is now is primarily geared towards promoting what sorts of tools we have available in the product.  You are still absolutely able to send emails during the trial.  If you did want to use the sign-up forms, you would need to convert to a paid account, but in the event that it did not meet your expectations, we absolutely have a satisfaction guarantee.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.