cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social share issues for newbie

Highlighted

Social share issues for newbie

New to CC but have managed to figure most issues out to date. I am however having issues with the Social Share and the content embedded within my FB and LI post. Seems the SS functionality keeps inserting some random comment (from previous post)  within my new post and not what I have inserted into the new post. When I look at FB and LI post of same, I have to delete the new post because its wrong. Help, thx  

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Social share issues for newbie

Hello @jimm732

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We would be happy to look into this further. Have you tried creating your posts in an alternate web browser or in private viewing mode? Also, are you scheduling the posts to go out immediately or in advance? 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!