cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Some Rows Need Your Attention Message

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Some Rows Need Your Attention Message

Several contacts I'm trying to enter prompt the "Some Rows Need your Attention!" message.  They're First Name (space) Last Name (space) Email Address, just like all of the others, but the system just won't let me enter them.  Any ideas?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Some Rows Need Your Attention Message

Hello @LeahH189,

I'm sorry you are having trouble adding contacts. Sounds like you are adding contacts via a file. If it's an excel file, are the names and emails all in separate columns? If not, this could be what's causing the issue. Here is also a link to our FAQ on Adding a File of Contacts, which will provide screenshots of how the file should look. If you continue to have trouble, please free to email us at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)Com with the group of contacts you are trying to add and any additional details you may have. We will be sure to correspond with you on any updates.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!