cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Technical Difficulties | In Trial and Nothing seems to be working correctly

Occasional Visitor

Technical Difficulties | In Trial and Nothing seems to be working correctly

Hello, 

Our company is considering moving to Constant Contact but running into several issues while creating a template and sending out a Newsletter as a test. I'm assuming the trail doesn't give you full access to the dashboard. The dashboard I do have access to has a few glitches with don't allow me to see sections of the website (overlapped with the green 'call sales department'). I cannot save templates to use for different drafts. And I'm unable to send an email: "You are unable to schedule an email at this time. Please contact support for assistance". I'd like to seriously consider moving our business to Constant Contact but am not able to adequately test out your services. 

- Marcus

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Technical Difficulties | In Trial and Nothing seems to be working correctly

Hi @TheFrontC

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact. It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend!

I'm sorry to hear you are coming across these issues while using your Constant Contact Trial. There are a few limitations you might encounter while using your trial. The main one being you are restricted to sending to 100 contacts. If you send us a screenshot to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the exact places you are encountering the problem, and a reference to this post we are happy to take a look at what is occurring. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!