cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring a Participant in One Event to Another Event

All Star

Transferring a Participant in One Event to Another Event

Can you easily transfer one participant from one event to another without going thru all the routine...
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Transferring a Participant in One Event to Another Event

Hello @Dean438. You would need to have them register themselves for your other event. We are not able to transfer registrants between events at this time. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

@Caitlin_M wrote:

Hello @Dean438. You would need to have them register themselves for your other event. We are not able to transfer registrants between events at this time. 

Yes, I know, that is why I emailed you. Why not? I cannot even cut&paste....I thought this would be a good idea for development...

All Star

Please can we get this feature ASAP.  It's driving me crazy.

My events have become very popular.  Love using Constant Contact for these events in every way.  I just need to transfer people between events.

It's unacceptable to tell them to cancel and request a refund -- then register for the other event.  They are not taking that for an answer.

I need a behind the scenes transfer.  Let me drag one person from one event to the other.  The clients don't need to see what's happening and they don't need to be inconvenienced.  

CTCT Employee

Hi @Dean438 and @KathyC28,

Thanks for reaching out! As Caitlin explained there currently isn't a way to transfer registrants from one event to another. A registrant would need to cancel for the one event, and separately register for the other. However, your suggestion is awesome and we definitely encourage you to share it in the Feedback & Ideas section of the Community!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.