cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Troubleshooting Event Registration Failure

Frequent Visitor

Troubleshooting Event Registration Failure

Hi -- 

We are collecting event registrations through a link rather than a CC email, and many of our contacts are reporting that they filled out the form and clicked register, but did not receive a confirmation email and we can't see their registration on our end. Quite a few people have reported this happening, so I'm pretty sure it's not a connectivity issue on their end or anything like that, but we have received a few registrations through the link, so I'm pretty stumped as to what could be going on. We're all novices, so it may be something kind of obvious we are missing but it seems very mysterious. Any ideas?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Troubleshooting Event Registration Failure

Hello @TOGETHER_for_Kids,

If I am understanding correctly, you are using the Event URL to promote your event, and many customers are reporting that they filled out the registration form but did not receive the confirmation email? Although, some other contacts used the same link, but did receive the confirmation email? Do you know by chance if these contacts are registering on a cellphone, tablet or computer? I would be sure the confirmation email isn't in their junk/ spam folders or for Gmail contacts, the 'Promotions' folder. 

After the contacts select 'Register' do they get any messages like: "You have successfully registered for this event"?  I would try and ask them if their registration page goes away or if they get any message on their screen once they select "Register". 

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.