cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Use the Next Best Time to Send Option

Solution Provider

Use the Next Best Time to Send Option

There used to be an option for, Best Time to Send. Now when I read the help article, https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5674-find-the-best-time-to-send-cam... There is still a spot for instructions on: 

• Use the Next Best Time to Send Option - When you schedule and send an email we automatically calculate the best time to send your email based on your contacts' open history. If you don't have enough history yet, we default to general industry trends to help you land in your contacts' inbox at the right time.

But when I got to schedule my latest email, that option is not there.

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Use the Next Best Time to Send Option

Hi @KyleH07

Thanks for bringing your question to the community. I've taken a look at your account, and it looks like you were using our Second Generation Editor (2GE) until late last month. Your newest email is in our Third Generation Editor (3GE). At this time, the "Best Time to Send" feature is not available for 3GE. I've tracked your interest in adding this feature to our 3GE emails, and set up a case to notify you once our product designers have come to a decision regarding this request.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Highlighted

Re: Use the Next Best Time to Send Option

I have the same issue. Why would you remove functionality in a supposedly upgraded editor?? Very frustrating.