cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using API : Html and preview in UI are broken and how to insert user name in it ?

Using API : Html and preview in UI are broken and how to insert user name in it ?

Hi

I'm pushing content via the api (POST /emailmarketing/campaigns)

I notice the html I pushed is not displayed well in the preview nor in the html advanced editor (see screenshot, it stop loading content at some point).

I check the lenght of my html and it's under 100.000 char. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 09.53.26.png

Do you know what's going wrong ?

I send a test mail and there the html correct.

Also, I'm wondering how to insert name and salutation to the user in the content ? There are replacement variable ? I didn't find any info about that in the api documentation.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Using API : Html and preview in UI are broken and how to insert user name in it ?

Hi @PascalD78

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your emails! I apologize your email is not displaying as they should, this is something we definitely would like to look into further with you. It looks like your integration is not pushing the full code through. Because your content is being pulled in through an API connection, I would suggest reaching out to our API support. These support members can be reached by email at  webservices(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.