cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome email based on signup form

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Welcome email based on signup form

I would like to create two signup forms for the same email list, and the important difference is that I need two different "Welcome emails" and "Thank you" pages, depending on which signup form was used by the user.

Is that possible, and how do I do this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Welcome email based on signup form

Hello @HeymoV,

Thanks for coming to the Community with these inquiries! I would be happy to assist you.

You can create multiple sign-up forms and welcome emails. Check out the following tutorials on how to create them:

Web Sign-Up Forms

Create a New Welcome Email Campaign

The tutorials will also cover how to choose which lists the sign-up forms/welcome emails are assigned to.

The only thing I'm a little iffy on is what you mean by "Thank you pages." Are you looking for a landing page to direct them to after receiving the Welcome Email? Or are you referring to a "thank you" confirmation for after they fill out the sign-up form?

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Hi Nick,

Great, thank you for the response.

Yes, by "Thank you" page I was talking about a page the user is directed to after filling out the email signup form.

Does that make sense?

Hi @HeymoV. Thanks for the clarification. At this time, the sign-up form available through your account does not have an editable "thank you" page where the text can be edited or the contact could be directed to a different page. This is something that we are collecting feedback on and researching to see if this is something we might be able to have in accounts in the future. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.