cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

What is this??????

What is this??????

I don't understand what i would be signing up for please explain
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: What is this??????

Hi @LouveniaL2 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community It's my pleasure to assist you this weekend.

Great question. Constant Contact is an email marketing company designed to help small businesses create professional marketing to send to their customer base. Here is some information about Getting Started. Please feel free to reach out should you have other questions. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!  . 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Participating Solution Provider

Re: What is this??????

Hi LouveniaL2

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the other free weekly webinars we offer helpful in learning about Constant Contact and what it can offer you, and your clients!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)