cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with Constant Contact lately

Occasional Contributor

What's up with Constant Contact lately

This is 2 weeks in a row now I can't work on our company newsletter because of the Constant Contact Server.  Last week each mouse click was taking over a few minutes to load.  And it wasn't my computer cuz every other window and website was working just fine.  It was so bad that our newsletter was late and right now, every other thing I do is either giving me server error msg or just isn't working.  What's up Constant Contact...can we get our moneys worth please.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: What's up with Constant Contact lately

Hello @JanK88,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear your email was late due to slowness while navigating through our system. I will pass along your feedback to the correct department for review to ensure that there is nothing impacting your experience with our system. In the meantime, there are some things you can try doing to see if the browser could be holding in a lot of information which can cause a slow response when navigating through certain pages. First step would be to try a different browser, for testing purposes. If necessary you can always clear the cache on the current browser you are using as the browser can hold on to past information that is no longer necessary that could also impact navigating. I have submitted your feedback for review. 

For future references you can always visit our status page to view live reports on any issues that our system may be experiencing. You can visit our status page here. If this issue persists, you can reach out to our support line for live assistance to troubleshoot this issue. You can reach out to our support line with the hours and phone numbers listed here.

Please let us know if any of this information is helpful. If you have any other question feel free to reach back out to us.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing