cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Where do I change the email address for CC marketing?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Where do I change the email address for CC marketing?

How do I change the email address that Constant Contact emails go to? I do not want to change any billing info, just the email.

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Where do I change the email address for CC marketing?

Hello @KathyB8054

If you want all of the emails for marketing to go to a new address, you can either update the address in the footer of a recent email you received or update the contact email on the account.  If you update the contact email on the account, it will affect the emails that are account related like the notification that emails have been sent.  To update the Contact email you can go to My Account > My Account.  Then down the right hand side of the screen click User Email.  If the email address you want to list here is not in the dropdown you can click the link to verify more email addresses to get it added to the list. 

Occasional Visitor

I'd like to change email address.
CTCT Employee

Hello @BillU5,

I am happy to help you add new and change the e-mail addresses on the account today. You will want to first ensure that your desired e-mail address is added or verified to the account. If the e-mail address is not verified click here for step by step instructions on how to complete this process. Once this is completed or verified you will want to follow these instructions to update your e-mail address on the system.

Hope you find these links helpful.

Ali W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.