cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some of our customers are experiencing difficulty logging in. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it as quickly as we can. Check our status page for updates

Where is your customer service chat?

Highlighted

Where is your customer service chat?

I used to be able to chat when I had a question but now I can't find that option. I need to know how I can review my activity back longer than a month.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Where is your customer service chat?

Hello @KaceyR3 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize that this has not been easy to find. In order to start a chat with one of our support reps, click on the question mark symbol in top right corner of your screen, when logged in. This will bring you to our Help Center, where you will see the ability to start a chat on the right side of the screen.

Here are some screenshots to help guide you:

Step 1

help_center_1.png

Step 2

help_center_2.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!