Summer Savings with deals you can't miss

ERRORon Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:40 am CDT

Lists General Interest

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Re: Why cant I send Emails?

I should say that it now refers me to the "account review" team

For goodness sakes, I have only sent 50 emails over the span of a month.

????

Tags (2)

Hi @KimberlyH0398 

I understand how important it is to send emails to your contacts! This disable on your account was put in place by our Account Review Department. However I can see you were able to get in contact with this team and have the disable removed. If you have any further questions, please give a call back into our Account Review for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

What on earth are you talking about?

Nothing has been removed.

I have done nothing wrong. It is simply because your team contact (Eric or Erik) got upset because I am choosing not to answer his 25 voicemails per week

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hi @KimberlyH0398 

I apologize for any confusion my previous response may have caused. The email you previously tried to send this morning was unable to send due to a disable on your account. This disable has since been removed. In fact I would suggest resending your campaign through our Resend feature. Disables being put in place like this by our Account Review team are not related to interactions with our Sales Department.

With that said if you are receiving unwanted calls or emails by a sales agent this is not the experience we want you to have! Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com a reference to this post with a description of the experience you encountered. We will certainly follow up with the appropriate department and submit feedback on this sales agent. We have also updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.