cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress Plug In Problems

Solution Provider

WordPress Plug In Problems

Hello there - 

I have set up this plug in on several sites and this is the first time I'm having problems.  I can confirm that the info submitted via WP forms is making it to Constant Contact, but I'm not getting emails.

Also, unsure if this is related, but when I go to the debug logs I get this message: We are not able to write to the ***wp-content/ctct-logs/constant-contact-errors.log file.

Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: WordPress Plug In Problems

Hello @CharleneH27

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding your WordPress plugin issue. We would like to troubleshoot the issue with you further. If you can, please call us so we can get you in touch with our integrations team to investigate this in more detail.

Thank you,

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE WITH CONSTANT CONTACT FORM. I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY MESSAGES. https://mygutmatters.com/contact_dr_karina/ PLEASE HELP 

Hi @YanaE37

I am sorry to hear you are having this same experience as well. The good news is we do have a Support team that is specialized in this Word Press plugin. This team is available by phone and can help troubleshoot this further for you.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.