cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Your Webinars

Highlighted
All Star

Your Webinars

I just wanted to make mention that yesterday I paid for a webinar on How to get More out of LinkedIn for your Business. The speaker mostly referred to LinkedIn from a personal page point of view or at most, from an extremely small business perspective or entrepreneurial stand point. It was totally not applicable to a larger organization. Today I took a webinar on Content Marketing that Converts Customers. Are you aware that the presenter was no even USING Constant Contact? He was using Promo Republic. What the heck?! If all your webinars are going to waste my time like this, I'm going to stop investing my time and money in them. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Your Webinars

Hello @Kelownachamber,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.  I know that many of our webinars are currently attended by small-business owners, and much of the content of many of the webinars is tailored towards that demographic. I'm sorry that the Linked-in webinar did not have the information regarding more advanced business pages as you were hoping.

The Webinar on Content Marketing however sounds like it might be a larger concern.  I'm getting what you've shared with us forwarded to the correct team so they can address that properly.  If you have any other information about specific webinars, or more information you'd like to share with the webinar management team, please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, and we'll make sure it gets to the correct people.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.