cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

alt text doesnt show in emails?

Occasional Visitor

alt text doesnt show in emails?

When we compose our newsletters we use Alt text at our pictures. The strange thing is that in the actual email if the picture is not yet downloaded or even if it is during mouse over only the url of the link is shown, not the Alt text.

What do we do wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Dirk & Svetlana

1 REPLY 1

Re: alt text doesnt show in emails?

Hello @DirkA29,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with this inquiry. We would need a little more information to troubleshoot. Can you tell me the name of the campaign you are working on where this is happening? Also, when you test the e-mail what clients (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) are you viewing it in?

If you don't feel comfortable posting this information publicly you can reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.