cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating export lists

Highlighted
Contributor

creating export lists

Is there a way to combine several lists to create one list to export? If there is, I haven't found it. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

Re: creating export lists

Hello @BobbyJ8. You certainly can merge contact lists together! After going into your Contacts and clicking on View All Lists, you can select which lists you would like to merge and then click the Merge button. You will then be prompted to create a new list name. When you merge or copy contacts into other lists, the original lists won't be deleted and duplicate contacts are automatically removed.  Also, if you have more than 10,000 contacts on a single list, the ability to merge your lists this way may not be available.

merge.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.