cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

customer survey

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

customer survey

where do we find survey results now?
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: customer survey

Yeah, they jacked that one up.

The autoresponder ( now called automation ) and Surveys ( Called Feedback & Surveys ) are now under the "Activity Type" option of My Campaigns.

The flyouts are not in the open state by default so you can't see them.

Not very intuitive for sure. 

Occasional Contributor

Surveys

Hi. Since the site upgrade - where are my surveys hiding? I can't find them anywhere and need to access them urgently ! Please help, thanks.
CTCT Employee

Re: Surveys

Hello @MichelleG138 ,

I am sorry to hear that it has been difficult to find things on the new interface. We value this feedback and are relaying it to our product team. To find your created surveys, click on the "Campaigns" tab on the top of your screen. Once the campaigns page has loaded, click on "Activity Type" on the left side and then click on "Feedback and Surveys." This will show you all of the surveys you have created.

survey_find_001.png

To create a brand new survey, click on the orange "Create" button on the "Campaigns" page and select the option, "Create a Survey." This may appear under "View More" on the list of options.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

CC, hiding the surveys as you've done is not an improvement.

Hello @TaraW52050,

I apologize if the design of the new interface can come off as confusing or the surveys appear hidden. We appreciate this feedback and I will certainly pass it to our product teams.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.