cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

footer - unsubscribe email addy

footer - unsubscribe email addy

i cannot edit the unsubscribe email address. its going to my personal email instead of the email address associated with the account
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: footer - unsubscribe email addy

Hello @GSM6,

I am sorry you are unable to change the Unsubscribe email address in your account. When editing the Unsubscribe email, you would start by going to the "My Account" option at the top right of your Constant Contact page. That will be located in the icon that looks like a profile of a persons head.

2016-12-27_10-09-46.png

Once you are in your My account page, you will edit "User Email" on the left hand side under "My Profile".

2016-12-27_10-12-55.png

The email address that is listed under "User Email" is the email address the Unsubscribe notices will go to. Right now, I see that you only have one email address linked up with your account, so that should be where your notifications are going to. Unless you verify a new email address to be added to you account, you will continue to be emailed through the main one added in your account!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.