cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forwarding capabilities

Occasional Contributor

forwarding capabilities

hello,

i am considering switching from our organization's current email/newsletter service to constant contact, and i've been playing around with the templates.

a question: is it possible to have a button at the top of our newsletter for easy email forwarding?

when our current newsletter recipients forward a newsletter to a friend, sometimes that friend unsubscribes the original sender. we are looking to have a button at the top of the newsletter than enables simple forwarding that doesn't expose our current subscribers to deletion.

peace to you and all, d

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: forwarding capabilities

Hello @darshanc7,

Thank you for bringing that excellent suggestion to us here in the community!  Currently there is not a way to add a separate forward button to the top of an email like you're requesting, but I do see we've gotten a similar feature request before.  I'll definitely add your account to that request!  If you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product, definitely let us know, and we'll be happy to pass those on as well!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.